The 2024 Junior pass enables juniors to golf throughout the season. We hope junior golfers will take advantage of this great deal and continue to make golf a lifelong sport.
The pass guidelines are as follows. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in termination of the pass without a refund.
- The pass will be available for all juniors under the age of 17 as of April 1st, 2024.
- The pass will be valid from April 1st, 2024, through the end of the golf season.
- Pass holder must present pass at the time of check in.
- Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays after 2:00 p.m. on the championship course.
- Anytime on the Lost Creek Executive Course
- Tee Times are required.
- The cost of the pass is $300.00 plus tax.
- The pass is based on a walking rate.
- The pass is non-transferable.
- All pass holders must follow pace of play guidelines, regulations, and proper golf course etiquette. If guidelines are not followed, the pass may be terminated at any time without a refund.